Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Music Tuesday!

Today is Tuesday, and you know what that means....new music is released in iTunes!

I always get excited when new music arrives in iTunes! I wish I could spend all day every day listening to music. As I've said before, there is never enough time in the day to listen to all the great music available!

Here are some songs I've downloaded within the past week:

1. Red - I actually downloaded their new album which was released 2/1/11. It is phenomenal! Their music is hard rock, and I don't think everyone will love it, but I sure enjoy it! It is definitely great workout music!

2. The City Harmonic - Manifesto

I really enjoy this song! My favorite part is during the bridge when they sing the Lord's Prayer. It reminds me of when I was in Junior High and High School and we would say the Lord's Prayer prior to games. Great song! Check out this one on iTunes!

3. Kutless - Remember Me

I really enjoy music by Kutless. This is their newest song out right now.

4. Seabird - Rescue

This song has a really fun beat, and I really like the lead singer's voice. It reminds me of Train. This is a really catchy song!

5. Disciple - Invisible

The more I hear songs by this band, the more I like them. My trainer recommended this song to me, and I definitely think it's worth downloading.

What songs do you have on your playlist? What music have you purchased recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment