Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Out with the Old...

Day 2 at home from Snowmaggedon 2011 found me coming out of the closet...with tons of clothes in hand.

This morning I walked into my closet and decided it was time to clear out the clothes that did not fit any longer. I was tired of having to search through the mess to find the clothes that DID fit. It was definitely time to clear the clutter.

I started around 8:45 a.m. this morning; by 11:15 a.m. I was finished.

Check out the photos:

Before




I went through EVERY SINGLE article of clothing and tried it on before deciding whether to keep it or not. I was completely AMAZED at all the clothes that were too big. It was really exciting!

 


After





Look at the space between the hangers! It looks so much better! I was able to get rid of so many items!


Look at all the hangers leftover!




It felt so good seeing all those clothes out of my closet. It was almost like a cleansing of sort. Today was another reminder of how far I've come in terms of my FITastic adventure. Pretty remarkable, I must say!

Out with the old...in with the new!

1 comment:

  1. Time to go shopping!!! Keep up the GREAT work, you look FABULOUS. Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete