Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Equal Parts Inspiration and Creativity

While searching through a Pottery Barn catalogue (I just love PB!), I stumbled upon this page. I love the buffet and the overall look, but the black chalkboard tiles really caught my eye.



How fun would it be to have twelve chalkboard tiles (20.5" wide x 14" high) on the wall to create, write, and draw whatever comes to mind! Anything can be put on the tiles: favorite bible verses, motivational sayings or poems, song lyrics, Facebook or Twitter posts, a funny joke...the sky's the limit! This would be a great way to add a creative touch to your home.

Wouldn't it be exciting to have guests come into your home and see something like this?! It would be a great conversation starter, not to mention an excellent opportunity to share with your guests something of great importance to you or something that makes you laugh.

I may just have to make a purchase!

Tell me, what would you put on YOUR chalkboard tiles?

No comments:

Post a Comment